Car Tune-Up and Engine Services
It is extremely important to fix an out-of-tune engine for better performance and mileage. Regular tune-ups also help in maintaining the safety of the engine by making sure that worn-out parts are promptly replaced.
Know when your Car needs a tune-up service
If you are unsure that your car needs a tune-up repair or not or if you regularly find yourself searching for ‘tune-up near me’ on Google, you need to check for these signs:
- Constantly decreasing gas mileage.
- Decreasing torque and loss of throttle power.
- Unusual noises and sounds from the engine, especially when accelerating.
- Knocking sounds even when the engine is turned off.
- The engine light remains lit while starting and driving the car.
- Jerking when the car starts and shifts.
When you begin noticing one or more of these signs, you need to avail car engine tune-up services at early. FineTunedAutos can make this process a breeze with professional car tune-up & engine services at reasonable >price.
Modern-day engines are highly sophisticated. With professional auto repair services from FineTunedAutos, you can rest assured that every hidden issue will be unearthed. We use high-grade engine diagnostics equipment and computerized vehicle data to locate issues. Here is an overview of our complete process:
- A 360-degree inspection of your car engine and its constituent parts.
- Inspection of oxygen sensors and components of the electronic control module.
- A thorough inspection of spark plugs, air filters, and fuel filters.
- Examination of your car’s idle and timing.
- Probing into other related systems such as the clutch.
- Engine and crank inspection with an aim to determine battery health.
How often should you get your Car tuned up?
For optimum car health and safe driving, it is highly recommended that you get your engine tuned-up every time you get your engine oil changed. A typical tune-up process at FineTunedAutos checks for the repair or replacement of the following auto parts:
- Spark Plugs.
- Air Filters.
- Oxygen Sensors.
- Plus Wires.
- Fuel Filters.
- Electronic Control Module.
- Tread depth and speed ratings.
- Load capacity of tires.
- Brake oil.
- Front and Rear Brakes.
- Emissions check.
So, get in touch with us today to schedule a performance-overhauling car tuning experience. Please refer to the contact details mentioned below. Happy Driving!