Oil is the elixir that keeps your vehicle healthy and running. It is highly recommended that you get the oil of your vehicle changed after every 3000-5000 miles for effective maintenance and to extend the life of your vehicle’s engine.
If you often keep wondering “What are the best oil change services near me?”, FineTunedAutos could be the one-stop shop for all your queries. With us, you can receive auto oil change in North York from certified technicians who will treat your car as their own. We undertake a comprehensive inspection can be removed for leaks and oil change requirements. The list of fluids that we check include:
- Brake fluid.
- Power steering fluid.
- Windshield washer.
- Battery fluids.
- Coolant reservoir.
- Clutch fluid.
- Hoses and pipes.
- EC / Breather filter.
- Air filter check and replacement.
- Transmission fluid.
- Lubricate chassis.
- Engine inspection for leaks
- Other standard oil changes.
All such fluids are inspected and refilled for the proper maintenance of your vehicle.
Reasons for Getting Vehicle Oil Changed
Regular change of engine and component oils is necessary for the all-around functioning of your car. Here is what makes it crucial:
- The motor oil of your car is prone to contamination, thus warranting it to be changed regularly.
- Even the additives in the oil can break down over time. They ultimately become contaminants that interfere with the engine’s functioning.
- The contaminants can stick to the engine parts and lead to inefficient engine functioning. This reduces the life expectancy of the engine.
- Not changing the oil regularly can even void the warranty of your car.
Why Choose FineTunedAutos
- We offer you a range of oil types to select from.
- We cover a wide range of engine needs including oil filter change and lubrication of fittings.
- We comprehensively inspect the engine for leaks.
- Free inspection of other crucial car components to provide you with the right recommendations.
Types of Oils We Serve
We offer a comprehensive range of oil types to meet all your needs:
- Conventional Oil: Including Valvoline and House Conventional for good protection and performance.
- Synthetic Blend and Eco-friendly Blend of Oils: Helps to replenish leaky seals and restores lost compression. Environmental friendly options that help reduce oil consumption.
- Full Synthetic: The best performing and fuel economy oil for superior engine and extreme temperature protection.
Take prompt care of your car’s engine by contacting us right away. Refer to the contact details given below to improve the life of your car engine.